It has been a tough year for many businesses big and small, but it always puts a smile on our faces when we receive a positive review – It makes it all worth it! Check out what some of our clients have said about working with Fizzco and how they found their Christmas installation.
- “It’s been great to work with a Christmas decoration supplier that is full of enthusiasm, highly creative and who provide a fresh approach to the design process. After conducting a site survey and seeing our existing display in situ, Fizzco designed several options and throughout the course of the year worked closely with us to ensure it met our requirements. The result is a display that not only presents a cohesive look throughout EK but is innovative, delivers a real wow factor in key areas and has the flexibility to be extended next year to parts of the centre under refurbishment”. – East Kilbride Shopping Centre
- “As an outdoor centre it is difficult to develop a theme as well as remain practical, whilst creating magic for the Christmas season. Many contractors tried to give me what they thought I needed, rather than what I wanted. Fizzco “got” exactly what atmosphere and experience we were trying to create for our customers. They have created a theme which will be sympathetic to the historic site, which The Woolshops is placed, whilst adding Christmas magic and a bit of sparkle for our customers and retailers. We are all looking forward to the decorations being installed and watching the reactions of customers and retailers. Thanks to Fizzco Projects for putting it all together.” – Woolshops Shopping Centre
- “Once again Fizzco sparkled at the Corn Exchange, adding some magic with their traditional Christmas decorations for the Victorian building. Customers loved the centrepiece Christmas tree and ‘JOY’ lighting which became the image of our Christmas campaign. Thanks to Wendy, Russell, and the team at Fizzco for making everything so easy.”- Leeds Corn Exchange
- “The main reason for choosing Fizzco was their understanding of the Centre’s requirements and interpretation of the brief to offer us the best value for money.”– Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre
- “I would describe the Fizzco team as friendly, professional and responsive and this was exactly what I needed to help deliver the first Sparkle campaign for Leeds Hospitals charity. Wendy’s down to earth approach and advice helped the process run smoothly from initial conversation to the installation of lights in less than 10 weeks! Looking forward to working with Fizzco to grow the campaign next year.”- Leeds Hospital Charity
- Fizzco have kindly supported The Children’s Hospital Charity over the last two years by installing festive snowflakes in different locations around the Yorkshire area. Their dedicated staff worked extra nights to ensure Sheffield Children’s can make the most of every penny raised. With Fizzco’s support, our 2020 campaign was bigger, better, and easier to deliver than ever before. We are really thankful for our strong partnership, which we hope grows and continues for many years to come!– Sheffield Children’s Hospital Charity.